We are preparing for the safe reopening of our facility with the guidance of national health experts and local officials. Our team is working on new safety and sanitation procedures and when we do re-open, we will be confident that we are doing everything we can to provide the safest experience possible. While things may look and feel different, our goal is to provide a safe environment and resume operations as close to normal as possible. We encourage everyone to stay tuned by following us on Facebook for updates on our summer and fall hockey and skating programs.
Face coverings are strongly encouraged and required where applicable.
Hands will be sanitized upon entry and we encourage you to use Hand Sanitizing Stations often during your visit.
Exercise appropriate respiratory etiquette and wash your hands often during your visit.
- Rental skates are sprayed after each use with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Ice sessions will be permitted in small groups of guests (25 or less) for private rentals and training.
- Skaters are not to enter the building more than 15 minutes before their scheduled ice time and must exit promptly.
- Skater drop off are strongly encouraged, however it not feasible; only one parent or guardian per skater will be permitted.
- Locker Rooms have been closed until further notice. Players must come fully dressed with the exception of skates.
Certain seating and booths will be closed to provide social distancing.
All menus, food containers, and flatware are disposable.
Social distancing in all areas (including seating) should be observed.
Games and restrooms will be sanitized throughout the day.
Birthday parties and group events will be available only by private reservation to occur outside of normal business hours.