- Individual Competition – An artistic program set to music of the skaters’ abilities and talents.
- Showcase Event – A program with the emphasis on the entertainment value that usually has the same theme for music and costume.
- Interpretive Events – A program where the skater choreographs their own performance
- Small Ensemble Showcase – 3 or 4 skaters perform together in a group
- Moves in Field Events – The skater will simply showcase their jumps, spins and foot work
- Individual Compulsory Elements – The skater will only use half the ice to showcase talents and no music is used